Policies, Responsibilities, and Procedures
Responsible Conduct of Research Resources
Integrating Research Ethics and Scholarship (IRES) is an initiative, sponsored by the Graduate School, that offers novice and seasoned researchers and scholars educational opportunities and resources that reflect best practices in ethics education and scholarly integrity.
IRES also offers seminars in Responsible Conduct of Research and Human Research Protection through the Graduate School Seminar Series.
The 2008-2009 seminars are available for viewing at our video library
A list of Research Ethics Courses (offered for credit) was compiled by the Graduate School to aid in the identification of courses that may fulfill various program requirements.
Other Research Ethics Education Resources
Beyond online training modules, many Web sites provide access to case studies, bibliographies, and other materials for learning about and teaching research ethics.
- Office of Research Integrity (DHHS)
- Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science (Case Western Reserve University)
- Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions (Indiana University)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (Boston College)
- Responsible Conduct of Research Education Consortium (RCREC)
- Survival Skills and Ethics Program (University of Pittsburgh)