Graduate Coordinators Meeting -
Graduate Admissions Coordinators
October 28, 2008
Ability to end “merged” emails to groups that have been filtered in G-WIS.
- Not able to send attachments, but could include a link in the email
- Once the email has been sent a list of recipients will be displayed
- History can be seen under the Communication or Last Action columns
Plan is to roll out in November
Drop in sessions will be scheduled with a test environment for practice
Recruitment - Prospective Tracking System
Searchable database has been developed that can be used by anyone. Information is gathered from the “Yellow Slips” students complete at Graduate Recruitment Fairs
Similar to G-WIS, ability to email and track emails is a part of the program
Departments will be notified of candidates that show interest in their programs
Will be active sometime early next year.
Demonstration of E-grade change procedure
The online grade change procedure was shown from several viewpoints in ISIS:
- What the faculty enter
- What the admission staff in the alpha-split do at the Graduate School
- Status can be seen in ISIS on the E-Grade Change page under Student Academic Information. Old process took 10 to 14 days, new process takes 2-3.